The Buffalo Nations Luxton Museum is nestled in the majestic Rocky Mountains within the scenic town of Banff, Alberta, Canada.
We are located within walking distance to all the town’s amenities, the museum is beautifully situated along the Bow River across from Banff Central Park.
+1 403 762 2388
1 Birch Ave
Banff, AB T0L 0C0
Buffalo Nations Museum is open 11am - 5pm daily.
The museum is closed Wednesday's and Thursday's in November.
The Museum accepts Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Traveller’s Cheques, U.S. cash (exchange rate subject to change) and Canadian cash. GST 5% (tax) included.
- Adults: $9.00
- Seniors: $8.00
- Youths (7 to 17): $4.00
- Children under 7: Free
- Interpretive tours by local Elders
- Free parking (including tour buses)
- Advance booked tours and schools welcome at group rates
- Smudge ceremonies/ weddings/dancing and drumming classes/ art classes/ feather painting/ beading workshops and many more
- Conferences and receptions for up to 500 persons with food and beverage
- Event space rental - newly renovated cabin or whole museum.
VISIT THE GIFT SHOP
The museum shop offers visitors a selection of unique gifts from First Nations collectives and artisans. Indigenous hand-made art and crafts, books, cards, jewelry, accessories, gifts for children, wellness and smudging supplies, are all elegantly displayed for visitors of all ages and interests.